Reflecting on my goals for the semester

In February I had three main goals for the semester: to learn how to take interesting photos, to learn how to edit photos, and to get more feedback on my photos. In general, I think that all of these goals were accomplished. We started the semester with a bi-weekly assignment where we learned about the main strategies to taking interesting photos. Throughout the semester we touched on specific ways to take good photos, like doing assignments that were specifically for shadows or reflections. I also learned a lot of cool things about editing. We got to learn how to use photoshop and edit our photos in a way that was much more advanced than simply changing the saturation. Finally, I got lots of feedback on my work. I was always able to talk with my peers and teacher about my photos and how I can improve them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Levitation Photography

Scavenger Hunt

Sophia's, Hobbies and Interests