Forced Perspective










I think my first photograph was the most unique and successful. I had the idea for it when I got some empty air plant holders. It was challenging because I had to make the reflections and shadow of the glass look realistic. I think it was more unique than my other ones because I haven't seen a lot of photographs like this one. I am really proud of how this one turned out.
















The hardest challenge for me during this project was coming up with creative ideas. I had a really hard time at the beginning and I had no ideas. Then I remembered how on the first day of Art Fundamentals we learned that people are more creative when they have boundaries. I decided to look through photos I had already taken and then use them for either the subject or the background. This allowed me to come up with some more creative ideas. I also had a hard time making the tone of my photos match. I learned how to adjust an image in Photoshop so that it has the same lighting as the background.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Levitation Photography

Scavenger Hunt

Sophia's, Hobbies and Interests