Assignment that I am the most proud of


The assignment that I am the most proud of is this picture from our Forced Perspective Photography project. This was the final assignment we had that included using Photoshop, so I was able to use everything that I learned from previous assignments. For this picture I had to use many of the tools that I have learned about. I mostly used the selection tools because I took reflections from the original photo (of the glass ball) and put them on top of the new one so it looked like I was inside of the ball. I also used the eraser tool and transform tools a lot and I changed the coloring so that the two pictures looked like one. This was a very challenging picture to Photoshop because the ball reflects colors and light very weirdly. I had to really imagine what it would look like if someone was inside of it, and I think it turned out well. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Levitation Photography

Scavenger Hunt

Sophia's, Hobbies and Interests